Clubhouse Use Sign Up
Camera Use Sign Up
2015/2014 – $1600
2013/2012 – $1700
2011 – $1900
2010+ – $2100
What does the payment schedule for the season look like?
Payments can be made either in full at the time of registration, or in 10 even monthly payments due in the office by the 15th of each month (2015-2008 birth years: May-February, 2022; 2007-2003 birth years: June-March, 2022). Youngers (2015-2008) player fees and registration is due May 20, 2021. Olders (2007-2003) player fees and registration is due June 20, 2021.
What forms of payment will you accept for registration and subsequent payment installments?
We accept Visa, Master Card & American Express. Please note that there is a 3% convenience fee for using a credit card to make any payments. We can accept debit cards and personal checks. We do not do auto draft/automatic withdrawals from bank accounts.
Do you offer discounts for families with multiple Santa Barbara SC players?
Yes. Families who register multiple players for the 2021-2022 season will receive a $100.00 discount on player registration for the 2nd and $200.00 on the 3rd and $300 on 4th and subsequent players.
Do you offer financial aid?
Santa Barbara SC has the capacity to provide some scholarship assistance for players’ families with financial need. Click here to complete scholarship application.
Who do I contact if I have finance related concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding financial considerations including payment of fees or our need based scholarship program, please contact our Club Registrar.
Santa Barbara SC Provides
- Professional US Soccer Federation Certified Coaches
- Full-time Director of Coaching, Technical Director, Academy Director Development Directors, Goalkeeping Director, and Age Group Coordinators.
- Full and part-time registrars and administrators
- The best game and training facilities in Santa Barbara
- Club-wide development, periodization and curriculum plan
- Individual player development plans and specialized feedback (evaluations)
- Goalkeeper, Striker and position specific training (offered 3 days a week)
- Club wide Futsal third day training option for 2014-2008
- College Connection Coordinator, college placement program and College Fit Finder resource center for 2006 & older
- Fall league registration, referee fees, local Santa Barbara tournament (2014 to 2008) or equivalent friendly competition (2007-2003)
- State and National Cup or an additional tournament
- Insurance coverage for all players at all Santa Barbara SC organized events
- Levels of access to financial support through a scholarship program
- Exclusive discount rates on local day/residential camps and futsal programs
- Special rates on athletic gear, food and drinks at select retailers
Elite (MLS & Pre-Academy), White & Blue teams = equal a minimum of two (1.5 hours each) practices per week for a 10-month (school calendar) season conducted by a professional US Soccer certified staff coach
Red teams = equal a minimum of two (1.5 hours each) practices per week for a 5-month (fall school calendar) season and one (1.5 hours each) practice per week for 5-months (spring school calendar). Teams, practices, and games are managed by a volunteer coach with a team-by-team basis decision to have training conducted by a professional certified training staff coach
Santa Barbara County has cleared the way for Soccer to resume, with modifications, as long as certain COVID-19 indicators continue to be below threshold levels. To read more on the Return to Play Guidelines from the State and County, please click here.
- Must be registered: Must be a registered Santa Barbara SC Player for the 2020-21 Season or have registered to participate in tryouts. Click here to register.
- Must complete and sign waiver/release: A signed waiver and release for Communicable diseases (includes Covid 19) is required before your child can return to play. Note: if your waiver/release is not signed on the first day, your child will not be allowed to participate. Click here sign waiver.
- Review safer training plans: All players, coaches, parents, and administrators must review and adhere to the safer training plans. Click here to review.
All players and parents are encouraged to take the SafeSport training module, available here for free.
For all SBSC Staff, masks will be worn at all times. For Players, masks are REQUIRED at ANY TIME social distancing cannot be maintained.
Parents / spectators are NOT allowed to watch from anywhere at fields due to COVID. All parents are required to wear masks when in public spaces, per the County of Santa Barbara. NO PARENTS OR VISITORS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FIELD OR INSIDE THE GATES OF GIRSH TURF.
Drop off is ONLY at the Phelps Road Parking Lot; Pick up is ONLY at the Ice in Paradise side. There will be no exit on the Phelps Gate, and no entry at the Ice in Paradise gate. To reduce crowds entrances and exits are one way only.
Players driving are to park in the Phelps Road parking lot. Coaches will know who is needing to retrieve a vehicle from the Phelps exit and will escort players out of the facility.
Water. Players will NOT be allowed to use their own ball. Please limit what you bring to training camp. Each player will have a designated space to place his or her belongings. Equipment for Goalkeepers will be communicated directly from the Director of Goalkeeping.
- If a player develops symptoms of COVID-19, outside of camp participation, you are to contact the Executive Director immediately. From there, an assessment will be conducted, and if need be, the contract tracing and notification protocols will be activated.
- If a player becomes symptomatic during training camp, that player will be moved to an isolated area, and the Potential Exposure Assessment & Response plan will be activated immediately.
Santa Barbara SC has developed an approved response plan to address this issue should it arise. While every precaution will be taken, in the event that a player does fall ill, parents or any player who had, or could be reasonable assumed to have had contact, will be notified. This would include all players on any given team, as well as any players on the field before, during, or immediately after a known exposure, and prior to sanitization of facilities and equipment.
For additional information, please review the resources below:
- For soccer related Return to Play Guidelines, please click here.
- Santa Barbara Soccer Club COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention Plan (coming soon!)
- Santa Barbara Soccer Club – County of Santa Barbara RISE Safe Re-Opening Check List
- Santa Barbara Soccer Club – County of Santa Barbara RISE Prevention Plan
- COVID-19 INTERIM GUIDANCE: Youth Sports
Our virtual player tools educational platform provides players the opportunity and guidance to develop outside of the context of the regular training sessions. A few of our support features include technical skills videos, moves of the week, homework, skills challenges and mental strategies to improving your individual player development plan. The program as part of our curriculum was created to provide our players the tools to become much more confident and creative with the ball at our feet.
Club YouTube Videos
Strength and Conditioning
- Club Calendar/Field Schedule
- Informed Consent Waiver (Every player MUST have a signed Informed Consent waiver turned into the team manager prior to participating in any scrimmages or games. Paper copies will be available at Girsh Turf during out scrimmage dates, or you can print and complete the form at home. Click here sign waiver.)
- New Player Registration
- Uniform Store
- Policy Statements
- Player Health & Safety