Santa Barbara SC’s Rec Clinics/Players Academy are the perfect environment for players of all levels to develop age and develop-mentally appropriate soccer skills.
Open to boys and girls, born from birth years 2017 to 2009, the camp is designed to provide younger recreational players with the “Club” experience. Curriculum based, professionally coached, organized, and managed – Rec Clinics/Players Academy provides an educational introduction to the forging ground that encompasses the mental, physical, technical, and tactical aspects of the game of soccer
Ages. 2017 to 2009 birth year boys and girls
Level. Beginner to Intermediate, recreational (pre-club) players
Location. Girsh Park Grass (7050 Phelps Road, Goleta, CA 93117)
- The camp runs Monday – Thursday from the weeks of September 10 to November 12, 2021
- Registration for Fall Session is now open
- Choose how many days to attend based on your schedule
- Choose from one, two, three, or four day camp schedules
- Weeks of September 10 to November 12, 2021 (10-weeks)
- One (1-hour) practice between 3:00-6:00p.m. on Monday-Thursday
- 2017-2009 Boys & Girls
- Training time slots may be adjusted.
- All registrants will be guaranteed the day(s) you register
- Due to the limited number of slots available during each daily training time, it may be necessary to move your child’s time slot within your selected day based on the number of program participants, age, gender and ability levels
- If we need to adjust your time slot, we will keep in mind siblings and buddy requests. If a change to your time slot is required to ensure the best training environment for your child, we will notify you one week prior to your start date
- Rates do not include a one time purchase of a training uniform (includes jersey, shorts & socks) of $25.
- Participants must wear a Santa Barbara SC issued uniform. Any 2020-21 Season issued uniform is sufficient and can be used for all future 2021-22 clinics.
- $175 per player for a once a week
- $200 per player for two times a week
- $225 per player for three times a week
- $250 per player for four times a week
Camp. Teaches players to develop an appetite for self improvement while teaching individual character traits and values. The characteristics integrated into our curriculum can be broken down into four main areas for analysis: Psychomotor, Cognitive, Psychosocial and Cognitive Development.
Staff. Our professional licensed coaches strives for excellence at all times by planning, organizing and administering a comprehensive age appropriate development plan.
Typical Camp Session. The program includes any of the below four pillars each week: Warm-Up, Session Topic, Character Development and Games.
Goals. Offer all motivated and talented youth players the opportunity to learn and develop both soccer and life skills in partnership with the highest quality professional coaches. Provide an opportunity for players to develop the necessary technique that is essential to the long-term growth and development of their game. We will organize, teach and discipline players to better understand the importance of a training regimen while creating com-fort with the ball. Players will be provided with a small-sided game environment that accentuates development and overall game understanding.
What to bring. Do not bring a ball. Wear proper soccer indoor flats, sneakers, cleats, wear shin guards and bring a water bottle. Wear your Santa Barbara SC issued practice uniform
Check in & out. Please arrive at class 15 minutes prior to the start of each session and pick-up promptly at completion
Required practice kit. Everyone child must wear Santa Barbara SC issue practice gear to each practice. Please select a size at registration.
Refund policy or cancellations. All payments are non-refundable unless Santa Barbara SC cancels the Clinics.
To register, you will need a TGS Parent Account. If you have not participated in a Santa Barbara SC program since April 1, 2020, you will need to create a new parent account. Parents who have one or more players currently trying out, or registered for a program in the 2021-22 Season will already have an account.
Choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 days per week. All fees due must be paid in full online and do not include 3% credit card service charge fee. All NEW players must purchase a program uniform ($25) to be worn to all camp sessions.
NOTE: STOP, if you have already registered for our Fall League then you will automatically receive one FREE Clinic as part of this registration. Only register for our clinics if you would like additional opportunities (more than one).
NOTE: Once in TGS, click on the player’s name you wish to register and enter code 3492 to direct you to the Fall Players Academy 2021 registration.