Santa Barbara Soccer Club’s rec clinics are the perfect environment for players of all levels to develop age and develop-mentally appropriate soccer skills.
Open to boys and girls, born from birth years 2016 to 2009, the camp is designed to provide younger recreational players with the “Club” experience. Curriculum based, professionally coached, organized, and managed – Players Academy provides an educational introduction to the forging ground that encompasses the mental, physical, technical, and tactical aspects of the game of soccer.
Ages. 2016 to 2009 birth year boys and girls
Level. Beginner to Intermediate, recreational (pre-club) players
Location. Girsh Park Grass (7050 Phelps Road, Goleta, CA 93117)
- The camp runs Monday – Thursday from March 15 to May 24, 2021
- Registration for Session 3 (Spring) is now open
- Choose how many days to attend based on your schedule
- Choose from one, two, three, or four day camp schedules
- Monday through Thursday from March 15 to May 24, 2021 (10-weeks)
- Note: No sessions (Monday to Thursday) during the week of March 22 (Spring Break)
- 3:00-4:00pm, 4:00-5:00pm & 5:00-6:00pm 2016 to 2009 Boys & Girls
- Training time slots may be adjusted.
- All registrants will be guaranteed the day(s) you register
- Due to the limited number of slots available during each daily training time, it may be necessary to move your child’s time slot within your selected day based on the number of program participants, age, gender and ability levels
- If we need to adjust your time slot, we will keep in mind siblings and buddy requests. If a change to your time slot is required to ensure the best training environment for your child, we will notify you one week prior to your start date
- Rates do not include a one time purchase of a training uniform (includes jersey, shorts & socks) of $25.
- Uniforms can be used for all future camp sessions.
- $175 per player for a once a week
- $200 per player for two times a week
- $225 per player for three times a week
- $250 per player for four times a week
Camp. Teaches players to develop an appetite for self improvement while teaching individual character traits and values. The characteristics integrated into our curriculum can be broken down into four main areas for analysis: Psychomotor, Cognitive, Psychosocial and Cognitive Development.
Staff. Our professional licensed coaches strives for excellence at all times by planning, organizing and administering a comprehensive age appropriate development plan.
Typical Camp Session. The program includes any of the below four pillars each week: Warm-Up, Session Topic, Character Development and Games.
Goals. Offer all motivated and talented youth players the opportunity to learn and develop both soccer and life skills in partnership with the highest quality professional coaches. Provide an opportunity for players to develop the necessary technique that is essential to the long-term growth and development of their game. We will organize, teach and discipline players to better understand the importance of a training regimen while creating com-fort with the ball. Players will be provided with a small-sided game environment that accentuates development and overall game understanding.
What to bring. Do not bring a ball. Wear proper soccer indoor flats, sneakers, cleats, wear shin guards and bring a water bot-tle. Wear your Santa Barbara SC issued practice uniform
Check in & out. Please arrive at class 15 minutes prior to the start of each session and pick-up promptly at completion
Required practice kit. Everyone child must wear Santa Barbara SC issue practice gear to each practice. Please select a size at registration.
COVID release form. Every player will need to complete a COVID-19 release form. Forms will be provided on the first day of camp, or can be found here.
Refund policy or cancellations. All payments are non-refundable unless Santa Barbara SC cancels the Developmental Clinics. Because we are offering only limited spots for this camp, refunds will only be offered in the event of medical reason (injury or illness) or any illness or potential exposure to COVID-19 that would preclude your player from attending camp.
To register, you will need a TGS Parent Account. If you have not participated in a Santa Barbara Soccer Club program since April 1, 2020, you will need to create a new parent account. Parents who have one or more players currently trying out, or registered for a program in the 2020-21 Season will already have an account.
Choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 days per week. All fees due must be paid in full online and do not include 3% credit card service charge fee. All NEW players must purchase a program uniform ($25) to be worn to all camp sessions.