AVSL is Santa Barbara Soccer Club’s Adult Co-Ed Soccer League. Our league is an organized, safe, competitive, and friendly environment for adults who want to play soccer. The skill level ranges, and the teams are organized to keep the play as equal and fair as possible. If you are looking to get or keep in shape, make friends, and/or try something new, come check it out!
The recreation leagues are open to adult men and women looking for a fun way to get active. It provides players with a professional game atmosphere to get active with friends, learn or fine tune your soccer skills, enjoy some healthy competition, and most importantly HAVE FUN in a safe and welcoming environment. The program is designed for recreation soccer players of all abilities.
Ages: Co-ed Sunday adult league for adults age 18 and over.
Level: Welcome to all levels of skill, from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced players.
Location: Games are played on the brand new turf field at the Santa Barbara City College in La Playa Stadium (136 Loma Alta Dr. Santa Barbara CA 93101).
Coming Soon: Winter 2023 Session- The Gold Division (ages 18-34) and Platinum Division (ages 35+) will kick off. Players may be reassigned to create a fair yet competitive game experience.
- Sundays: August 7- December 11, 2022 (excluding some holidays).
- Registration is open now through August 6, 2022.
- League will include games every Sunday played between 12:45-7:00pm.
- Games are 2 thirty minute halves with a 5 minute halftime.
- Rates include all matches and a game-day uniform.
- $200 per player for the whole season.
- $175 Early Bird Registration (valid through July 4, 2022)
- No refunds.
- Games are 11 v 11 with open substitutions.
Game formats are tentative – we reserve the right to alter the format depending on the number of registrants, teams and what is best for the development of the player.
- Registration is now CLOSED. Email email@example.com for inquiries.
- Registration fee= $200
- Early Bird Registration (valid through July 4, 2022)= $175
- KEEPER DISCOUNT- 50% off- available to full-time goalkeepers (exempt from playing field position)
Uniforms: The cost of uniforms is included in all above costs.
- Can register individually, as a team, or with friend requests. Please mark your selection appropriately in the registration form.
- All players must register and pay online (in full) prior to the start of the league.
- Rates do not include a 3% Credit Card processing fee for online payments.
Refund Policy or Cancellations:
- If you must cancel, please do so as early as possible.
- All payments are non-refundable unless Santa Barbara SC cancels the league.
Thank you to our sponsors!
To learn more about how to become a sponsor, contact the Director of Recreational Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark, Brandon, Ben, and Robbie. The crew that keeps hundreds of our adult athletes playing the game in a safe, fair, fun, and competitive environment.
Santa Barbara SC has the capacity to provide some scholarship assistance. Email Bianca for further scholarship information.