Central Coast Academy Girls Teams Included in Benefits
Girls 2011 White, 2010 White, 2009 White, 2008 White & 2006 White Teams.
INTRODUCTION, REGISTRATION, UNIFORMS, & PAYMENT DETAILS
Thank you for participating in our evaluation/tryout sessions with Central Coast Academy! Player selection will begin in March, and for many age groups will continue through the end of May. For those who have attended tryouts, you will be notified of your next steps shortly. Players may be invited to participate in our competitive club team, recreation leagues, clinics, or camps.
Newly invited players will be notified of their team placement via Playmetrics email. To accept your roster spot, please follow the instructions on your player invite email. To confirm your player’s placement, you will need to make sure you have completed the following WTIHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIVING AN INVITE:
1) Register online in Playmetrics and accept the rates, terms, and conditions, and upload required documentation; 2) Make initial monthly payment, and set up auto pay for future payments. You may also pay your annual monthly subscription at the time of registration for your convenience.
Training & Game Uniforms:
Central Coast Academy game and training uniforms are required for all players. All players will be required to purchase the mandatory custom game day player kit that includes 2 game jerseys (home/away), 1 game short, 2 socks, and warm-up top and bottom. Pricing and links can be found online. Uniforms must be sized, and jersey numbers approved by team managers prior to ordering. Additional information for selected players will be provided during Registration Nights. Returning players may order additional gear at any time via the club website.
Fees & Payment Details:
Central Coast Academy packages all of our services into one monthly membership fee. Monthly fees include all trainings, games, and additional member benefits (see backside). By accepting your spot, you are agreeing to a 12 month membership commitment. Financial Aid: CCA has the capacity to provide financial assistance for players’ families with financial need. ALL families must apply via the Playmetrics App. All Financial Aid applications are due by March 12, 2023.
Current (Existing) Girls Teams Including the following birth year teams:
Girls: SBSC 2011 White, 2010 White, 2009 White, 2008 White & 2006 White
Membership: $200 per Month* (Less than $11 an hour)
Payment details: Player fees can be paid in full at the time of registration, or made in 12 monthly payments. Payments are accepted online with credit card (+3% convenience fee), or ACH. Player fees are non-refundable, except for injury, loss of income/move, or in cases where team alignment has changed after invite. All fees are due by the 15th of each month to remain eligible. Fees paid on the 15th of each month apply to services provided on the 16th to the 14th of the subsequent month. I.e. fees received on March 15 will cover March 16 to April 14th. All players will be charged a one-time $75 Field Development fee at registration.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS DEFINED
- Professional US Soccer Federation Certified Coaches
- Full-time Directors of Soccer & Director of Coaching
- Full-time Zone (1, 2 & 3) Directors
- Full Time Registrar
Training & Developmental Environment:
- Club-wide curriculum, developmental plan and periodization.
- The best game circuit, leagues (So Cal, Coast Soccer & Newberry Park Leagues) and training facilities on the Central Coast.
- Annual school calendar year training plan (August to end of May) including 2 weekly training sessions (1.5 hours each) totaling approximately 40 weeks of 80 total sessions a year (120+ hours).
- Additional 3rd day training opportunities through futsal programming.
- Individual Development Plans (player evaluations) completed two times annually.
- Competitive annual gaming circuit including approximately 20-25 games per season (excluding scrimmages/friendlies).
- 2023 Fall League & NEW 2023 Spring League Team Registration (or equivalent tournament registration) excluding referee fees.
- State and/or National Cup Team Registration (or equivalent tournament) excluding referee fees.
- NEW 2-month (June & July 2023) summer league pick-up games (2011 to 2006 birth years).
- Goalkeeping (2011 to 2006 birth years).
- Futsal (2011 & 2010 birth years) offered as additional training day options.
- International Trips exclusive through EPL Sports (2010 to 2006 birth years).
- Community Outreach, Mentorship & Jr Coaches programming
- College Placement Program, Seminars and resources center (2009 to 2006 birth years).
- Secondary supplemental insurance coverage for all players at all Central Coast Academy organized events.
- Levels of access to financial support through a scholarship program
- NEW Exclusive discount rates on Santa Barbara SC/ Central Coast Academy soccer day camps ($50 off half or full day camp rates for 5 available weeks).
- Special rates on fan gear.
- NEW Santa Barbara SC exclusive team and individual online travel booking services (hotel, flights, cars…).