Santa Barbara SC is excited to announce our Summer League for SBSC and CCA competitive club players. The league is designed to benefit players of all age groups within our competitive club team. The curriculum provides small sided pickup games during the throughout the summer months.
Gender. Boys & Girls
Ages. 2017 to 2005
Level. SBSC & CCA Competitive club team players
Location. Girsh Park Turf (7050 Phelps Rd, Goleta, CA 93110)
Format. Tuesday & Thursday
5:00-6:30pm (2017 to 2010)
6:30- 8:00pm (2009 to 2005)
Summer Dates (2023):
Tuesdays (June 13, 20, 27 & July 4, 11, 18, 25 & August 1)
Thursdays (June 15, 22, 29 & July 6, 13, 20, 27 & August 3)
@ Girsh Park, Goleta, CA
Free to SBSC & CCA competitive club players.
All players must still register to participate.
To enhance the overall experience, effective Summer 2023 we will be conducting an inner club summer competitive club league.
What’s the goal of the Santa Barbara SC /CCA summer league?
- Provides players with much needed additional touches on the ball throughout the summer months.
- Improve and or maintain physical fitness
- Enhance tactical awareness, such as positional awareness and decision making.
- Provide a preseason program to prepare for August training.
Must be a registered player on current 2023-24 club team.
Santa Barbara SC
- Click HERE for (Boys 2017 to 2005 & Girls 2016 to 2012)
Central Coast Academy
- Click HERE for (Boys 2016 to 2006 & Girls 2011 to 2005)
“Summer League is an excellent vehicle to help develop and improve intelligence, speed of play, skills, technique, and creativity.”
— Andrew Montenegro, DOC